Movie Sucker Punch (2011) (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Any fans of this movie?



Its actually a guilty pleasure of mine. I know its not very good and only exists as a Zack Snyder fantasy world. But man those action scenes are so damn entertaining.

My favorite character has to be Baby Doll. Shes so damn cool.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
No I haven't yet.

I sort of don't like Zach Synder's work after he destroyed Superman for me.

But I one day I'll watch it lol.
I'm actually NOT a Snyder fan at all. And this is the only movie of his I like. Which is funny cause this is universally known as his worst movie.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I heard about this so many years ago, but never took the time to watch it.
Also I am rather simple with what movies I will watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread