Appreciation Sugar free (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Some of my favorites






More Bops






And Ballad/Chill songs




It's mostly their older stuff though.
I'll do more if you like but I think that's enough
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
T-Ara is one of the best gg's. :maheart:

@MonCherry and some others already recommended you some songs so I won't do that now :D
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,257
Reactions Received
4,120
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,692
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
This song right here is the one that keeps giving me the biggest emotions ever since they seperated.:pandabeg:

Tbh everyone who listens to them and stans them got good taste. T-ara the chameleons and my Queens.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
So yesterday I was watching some old waveya dance covers I liked back then
when I found this:




what an amazing bop :pandalove::pandalove:

pls recommend me more T ara songs :yolk:



Jin is a goddess

​
queens
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread