Intro Suiram here! (1 Viewer)

Sui

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
34
Reactions Received
509
Location
Suecia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ready to like every single message and thread being here so that I can take part in further elevating this small but amazing forum!!!

Some of you might recognize me from AKP for like-spamming you at some point, hope it made you happy in the moment if that's the case. :pepeheart:

AKP got a little too stressful for me so I'm currently on a break and relaxing over here, which seems to be a lot more chill,at least for now.

I want to thank @jasque & @Yolks for recommending me to go here. I feel like this is a good place to have a semi-new start, even though I can recognize just about every active member on here haha. I hope I'll be having a good time with some of my friends as we discuss k-topics and offer each other support almost like during my prime days :sanapray:

Still trying to figure things out here as I joined yesterday, but I see a lot of similiarities with other forums so this really shouldn't be too hard to get used to.

See you on threads, profiles and DMs in the future!!!
Peace
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
WELCOME. <3 c: so glad you’re blessing with your great energy
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :) hope you will like it here:pepeheart:
 

Sui

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
34
Reactions Received
509
Location
Suecia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm so glad you joined :pandalove:
I hope this place won't be stressful like AKP since KpopSource has seriously such a wonderful and welcoming community^^

WELCOME :brain: :brain: :brain: :pepeheart:
WELCOME. <3 c: so glad you’re blessing with your great energy
welcome :) hope you will like it here:pepeheart:
Thank you so much guys!
I can tell this is a really nice community. I'm sure i'll be right at home here:pepeheart::pepehug2:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Welcome @Sui , you might know me or not, but i love you anyways :pandalove:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
You are doing the same thing on akp, i am getting spammed by likes :yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:
 

Sui

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
34
Reactions Received
509
Location
Suecia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Welcome @Sui , you might know me or not, but i love you anyways :pandalove:
Of course I know you!
Love you too~ :pandalove::pandalove:
hi, this is the land of the good users:llama_thug:
LOL so far there's not been a single negative user I've scouted out yet so that really tells me something. I'm sure everyone on here is super nice :llama_uwu:
You are doing the same thing on akp, i am getting spammed by likes :yolk::yolk::yolk::yolk:
I HOPE YOU LIKED MY SUPRISE <33333

OMG YOU GAVE ME 200 LIKES IN A MINUTE
WELCOMEEEE
I gave you some more likes on here too now~~~:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Of course I know you!
Love you too~ :pandalove::pandalove:


LOL so far there's not been a single negative user I've scouted out yet so that really tells me something. I'm sure everyone on here is super nice :llama_uwu:


I HOPE YOU LIKED MY SUPRISE <33333



I gave you some more likes on here too now~~~:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
I RETURNED THE LIKES :llama_uwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to this lovely community ^^
I don't know if you recognise me from akp since I wasn't that active lately. I'm diiandreea
Have a nice time here and lots of fun:llama_cheer:
 

Sui

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
34
Reactions Received
509
Location
Suecia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've never been happier in my life.

välkommen min goda vän, saknade dig
Hellooooo, welcome!

I'm so happy to see you here. :pepeheart::pepeheart:
Welcome ^^ It's nice to have you here.
:pepeheart:
Welcome to this lovely community ^^
I don't know if you recognise me from akp since I wasn't that active lately. I'm diiandreea
Have a nice time here and lots of fun:llama_cheer:
Thank you guys sm!!!!!!

And @bulletproof that's a name I dont actually recognize, but I think that's just more fun because that means there's more things to get to know about you~ :pepeheart:

This community really is welcoming haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread