Video Sullyoon collecting Nmixx girl's like they are pokémon. (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Poor Kyujin and Jiwoo having a little moment holding hands and then Sullyoon strikes. I tried looking for the short bit everywhere, but nobody made a shorts of it on YT. So you can watch the whole thing if you want, but the thing I am talking about happens at the 6:22 mark. Tho I'd say to start watching at the 5:35 mark just for cuteness purposes of Bae and Sullyoon. :runrunrun:



@NSWER
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I got you fam :pepechill:



I had this bookmark but didn't know how to fit it into a thread
The one I saw was like that too but a different song on insta I think it had like an RnB song playing. But yeah Sullyoon is so wild these days, she literally was hugging Kyujin minutes earlier, then went to Bae to rest her head against Bae's, she then bumped at Jiwoo from behind, then hug Jiwoo and sniff her hair and then cut Kyujin and Jiwoo from holding hands within 10mins time :haylul:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,846
Reactions Received
44,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,209
The one I saw was like that too but a different song on insta I think it had like an RnB song playing. But yeah Sullyoon is so wild these days, she literally was hugging Kyujin minutes earlier, then went to Bae to rest her head against Bae's, she then bumped at Jiwoo from behind, then hug Jiwoo and sniff her hair and then cut Kyujin and Jiwoo from holding hands within 10mins time :haylul:
Unlike most Pokémon trainers, she actually caught em all :pepechill:
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I'm going to look at them hard to get me my Sullwon and Sully moment :pandanoreaction:
In all seriousness I think Haewon and Lily are the kind of members who don't usually like skinship or atleast not to the extend of doing it in public infront of fans and random people. Haewon also didn't like being kissed on her cheeks by the members a bit ago, but during "See That" she did go through with the kissing each time "star" was being said lol
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,846
Reactions Received
44,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,209
In all seriousness I think Haewon and Lily are the kind of members who don't usually like skinship or atleast not to the extend of doing it in public infront of fans and random people. Haewon also didn't like being kissed on her cheeks by the members a bit ago, but during "See That" she did go through with the kissing each time "star" was being said lol
Legendaries are hard to catch...but Sullyoon is a good trainer, it's only a matter of time :pepechill:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Legendaries are hard to catch...but Sullyoon is a good trainer, it's only a matter of time :pepechill:
Some creatures need to remain wild! :lisawhat: Haewon and Lily would wilt without freedom! :jenniecry:
 
Last edited:

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
In all seriousness I think Haewon and Lily are the kind of members who don't usually like skinship or atleast not to the extend of doing it in public infront of fans and random people. Haewon also didn't like being kissed on her cheeks by the members a bit ago, but during "See That" she did go through with the kissing each time "star" was being said lol
maybe it's because of hirarchy? As Lily and Haewon are the only Unnies to Sully (+Haewon being Leader) :catglare:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
maybe it's because of hirarchy? As Lily and Haewon are the only Unnies to Sully (+Haewon being Leader) :catglare:
Could be, but I think it's also sometimes just their personalities. I do think Sullyoon is more respectful towards Haewon and Lily like she would less likely mess with them. I was talking to a friend few weeks ago how I had noticed there aren't many pictures of Sullyoon and Haewon like cheek to cheek like Jiwoo and Kyujin often do in pics and even less of her and Lily. Lily and Haewon also don't take pics often like Kyujin and Jiwoo do for instance.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
Could be, but I think it's also sometimes just their personalities. I do think Sullyoon is more respectful towards Haewon and Lily like she would less likely mess with them. I was talking to a friend few weeks ago how I had noticed there aren't many pictures of Sullyoon and Haewon like cheek to cheek like Jiwoo and Kyujin often do in pics and even less of her and Lily. Lily and Haewon also don't take pics often like Kyujin and Jiwoo do for instance.
Lily always seems to sweet, I'm a bit surprised by that!

I also noticed during that famous kissing encore stage, she was the member that got the least kisses, I remember wondering back then why that is :llama_blush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,295
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Lily always seems to sweet, I'm a bit surprised by that!

I also noticed during that famous kissing encore stage, she was the member that got the least kisses, I remember wondering back then why that is :llama_blush:
It's just them respecting Lily lol. Since she is the oldest, and Haewon is or atleast was very reluctant about kisses too because in old clips you saw her making a disgusted face when anybody came near her for kisses. So I wouldn't worry about it too much they all love eachother they just know eachother well enough which girl's like affection more or physical affection and which don't :sakUwu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,093
Reactions Received
98,895
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,240
Ship
Wreck
It's just them respecting Lily lol. Since she is the oldest, and Haewon is or atleast was very reluctant about kisses too because in old clips you saw her making a disgusted face when anybody came near her for kisses. So I wouldn't worry about it too much they all love eachother they just know eachother well enough which girl's like affection more or physical affection and which don't :sakUwu:
ok, I'm sure you're right! :pandaangel:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread