Sullyoon does not have the best opinion of sleep (2 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that begs the question... who was the first? lol
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i agree with her 100% honestly
sleeping IS a waste of time, we got shit to do
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and fdonce
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,237
Reactions Received
4,096
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,225
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I find it ironic, slowly seeing each member share a trait I have aswel at some point getting revealed lol
I only enjoy sleep the most the moment I wake up and still feel sleepy, but I will always go to bed after 12am. During highschool I would go to bed around 1am after watching a comedy show that aired back then, then when having to wake up early I'd just move downstairs and continue to sleep infront of the tv for another 30-40mins.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread