ALOHA BISH
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 7 August 2020 #1 ALOHA BISH Reactions: yeji, floorange and Evergreen
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 7 August 2020 #2 Not a fan... Reactions: yeji and VillageIdiot
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 7 August 2020 #3 Jakey_Yoda said: Not a fan... Click to expand... BLASPHEMY Reactions: yeji and JakeyWantsCakey
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 7 August 2020 #4 It’s really great. And they are shining in the live performances. The fan in me is very glad of this comeback. ❤ Reactions: yeji and VillageIdiot
It’s really great. And they are shining in the live performances. The fan in me is very glad of this comeback. ❤
floorange Joined 18 June 2020 Messages 651 Reactions Received 1,212 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Other Pronouns they/them 7 August 2020 #5 I liked the song more then I thought I would. And I loved how they always incorporate some kind of video game thing in there mvs. Reactions: yeji and VillageIdiot
I liked the song more then I thought I would. And I loved how they always incorporate some kind of video game thing in there mvs.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 8 August 2020 #6 YES STAN CHERRY BULLET