Summers almost over guys (1 Viewer)

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
I went back to school on Wednesday so I don't have that to avoid anymore T_T but please make the summer weather end, I can't handle the heat anymore o_O
ahhhh oh my gosh i am so excited fall i the BEST time of year...!!
dimash.JPG
junoh.JPG
2.JPG
Okay, but Fall though :sj_weary:
Time 2 get my a$$ kicked by fall allergies

but other than that I love autumn 🍂
Yesss
Summer is shitty af

I don't get why so many people think it's so great
:susPepe:
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i'm gonna be in my first musical so i'm slightly excited
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread