- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
"Hello. This is Sunday.
I’m writing this today because I want to express my gratitude for my relationship with SM, whom I’ve been with for about 20 years, from when I was a trainee until now. They were such happy times because I was able to spend my brightest time together with them! I sincerely thank Lee Soo Man and all the SM family members, who continue to cherish and love me. Those times during which I learned and experienced so much were the greatest present in my life. I’ll continue to be encouraged by our SM family’s support and more actively promote."
Source
I’m writing this today because I want to express my gratitude for my relationship with SM, whom I’ve been with for about 20 years, from when I was a trainee until now. They were such happy times because I was able to spend my brightest time together with them! I sincerely thank Lee Soo Man and all the SM family members, who continue to cherish and love me. Those times during which I learned and experienced so much were the greatest present in my life. I’ll continue to be encouraged by our SM family’s support and more actively promote."
Source