@Miya-ne
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,056 Reactions Received 59,234 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,867 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 June 2024 #1 @Miya-ne Reactions: pinkmelodies, Selfmate and Pirioca
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,418 Reactions Received 9,435 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,713 Gender Male 13 June 2024 #2 Queen Sunmi amazes me again! The MV is very good too (as always). A perfect K-Pop summer song! Reactions: kimsguardian
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,367 Reactions Received 55,102 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,148 13 June 2024 #3 I gave it a listen and I like it Reactions: kimsguardian
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,957 Reactions Received 13,694 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,296 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 14 June 2024 #4 This is so Sunmi coded!! I love how she sounds in this and mv is beautiful