- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Me too! It looks like it!i hope it is?
Oh, so no comeback then?This looks like it's for a television show given the playlist logo in the top right and Hani is one of the leads in a drama called XX airing soon.
Nope it matches the details of the drama being made by playlist and the setting of a bar.Oh, so no comeback then?
I see, I'm sure it'll be epic still.Nope it matches the details of the drama being made by playlist and the setting of a bar.
I have never heard this track before tho??? It might be a spoiler for upcoming comeback...Nope it matches the details of the drama being made by playlist and the setting of a bar.
Yeah maybe Sunmi is singing one though and this is a cameo she's doing since I hadn't heard of her being involved beforeoh wait nvm it's an ost...