Sunmi - Gashina (Original/Male version Vs Female version) (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
tbh i prefer the co-ed one because the look just seems better imo. I like both though! Can we also appreciate how her hair just doesn't get in her face tf
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
tbh i prefer the co-ed one because the look just seems better imo. I like both though! Can we also appreciate how her hair just doesn't get in her face tf
What do you mean by co-ed?
I guess it is perspective.

I find the female version better as when you are more comfortable with someone, you can give off a better performance, however like you said, they are both good.

As you can see here, she is having fun with the ladies:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What do you mean by co-ed?
I guess it is perspective.

I find the female version better as when you are more comfortable with someone, you can give off a better performance, however like you said, they are both good.

As you can see here, she is having fun with the ladies:
ah I meant like the male version you had up there. wrong word lol

In the video there, it looks like she's having fun with everyone. After all, it is a part change and supposed to be fun and different, and it's not a stage. In the other video, they're both stages. And one is a comeback stage, which can give off first impressions of a track. Idk, maybe it's just how we both see it differently lol. The female stage looks great though!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't complain about the male version either:taesip: both are very good and sexy tho
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread