She looks amazing! I’m so excited for this! :pikahappy:
Midnight Joined 11 April 2019 Messages 462 Reactions Received 1,393 Location SUNMI IS COMING Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 August 2019 #1 She looks amazing! I’m so excited for this! Reactions: BlueBerryKookie, Ashla_K, arieam and 2 others
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 23 August 2019 #2 Reactions: BlueBerryKookie, arieam, Midnight and 1 other person
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 August 2019 #3 This is kinda scary, yet brilliant! Reactions: BlueBerryKookie, arieam, Midnight and 1 other person
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 23 August 2019 #4 Is it an ad for a perfume ? More seriously she has a great team behind her ? All her mvs and teasers are great and I love Blond Sunmi. Reactions: BlueBerryKookie, Ashla_K, arieam and 3 others
Is it an ad for a perfume ? More seriously she has a great team behind her ? All her mvs and teasers are great and I love Blond Sunmi.
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 August 2019 #5 Not a fan of Sunmi but Noir took me to places, so I'm looking forward to this comeback. Reactions: BlueBerryKookie
BlueBerryKookie Joined 5 July 2019 Messages 147 Reactions Received 437 Location Sagittarius from Jupiter Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 August 2019 #6 Blondie Sunmi is an eye-candy with that red dress Excited for her comeback