MV Sunmi ‘LALALAY’ MV (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Me too. It might be her first song that I dislike. The chorus feels out of place? I’m very disappointed. I was waiting for this forever :bigcatcry:
I mean I definitely don't hate it. I just kinda don't understand the structure of the song :bigcatcry:
Maybe after a few more listens :umjicry:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
The song is not bad
Sadly i don't see the addictive side song that sunmi used to have
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Am I the only one who actually likes the song? :nekosweat:
I like it more than Noir and the MV fits her style so much :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Am I the only one who actually likes the song? :nekosweat:
I like it more than Noir and the MV fits her style so much :sanapray:
I never got into Noir much for some reason. :nekosweat:
I don't know how to feel about this yet. It was so short :jisoosmh:
especially when you consider the break in the middle

P.S. Any ideas what the video was about? :susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I never got into Noir much for some reason. :nekosweat:
I don't know how to feel about this yet. It was so short :jisoosmh:
especially when you consider the break in the middle

P.S. Any ideas what the video was about? :susPepe:
Yeah, me neither :nekosweat:

Hmm try the Spotify version without that break


I am too lazy to make theories about the video :nekosweat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, me neither :nekosweat:

Hmm try the Spotify version without that break


I am too lazy to make theories about the video :nekosweat:
Thanks, I think the chorus has potential to be addictive. I guess we'll see. I like the instrumental during that part.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Thanks, I think the chorus has potential to be addictive. I guess we'll see. I like the instrumental during that part.
It's actually really catchy :jisoosmh: I can't get that sound out of my mind
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
don't know what to feel about this.
I haven't really liked anything since Gashina and this one is just kinda not bad but not perfect either? idk
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This song left me very confused. Just as I thought I liked it I suddenly no longer did and that just continued throughout the whole song. I guess I'm just neutral towards it at the moment but I might like it more after a few more listens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread