Sunmi 'Noir' vs MiSO 'on n on' (1 Viewer)

?


  • Total voters
    8

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hyuna and Sunmi are my queens too omg Taste :pandalove:
:pandalove:
how long have you been stanning them?
hyuna for five years, I think
and sunmi for four. It's been a while xD
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove:
how long have you been stanning them?
hyuna for five years, I think
and sunmi for four. It's been a while xD
I've been a fan of Hyuna since 2016 and I started stanning Sunmi during her 'gashina' era <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been a fan of Hyuna since 2016 and I started stanning Sunmi during her 'gashina' era <3
ahhhhh, it feels weird knowing them so early, only a few people got into them back them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dopamine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread