18+ Sunmi's song 'Curve' is about lesbian sex (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I kid you not. She actually mentioned that one of the 3 points of a 'curve' is about a woman's body but you could also say that the other two points can also merge together and I can say that the song is quite erotic.



English lyrics:
it’ll probably be tense
where am I supposed to look?
I’m trembling
I see everything, what do I do now?

Slow down, it’s too fast
slow down, nothing’s good
oh no no, look
That was a close call

It’s not a game, it’ll swallow you in a single gulp
endure it more, baby
It’s not a pain, everything will be alright with time
just breathe, it’ll be not so straight

l-l-l-life is so curved
I’m d-d-d-dizzy
t-t-this road is so curved
be careful

b-b-b-body’s so curved
I’m d-d-d-dizzy
k-k-keep three in your mind
be careful

yeah, you got that
It’s not easy
say you need me
1, 2, 3

maybe you know
This is all a test
If you’re afraid alone
I’ll be by your side

this is a bit different
stop, it’s alright
calm baby, you and me
this is our first after all

It’s not a game, it’ll swallow you in a single gulp
endure it more, baby
it’s not a pain, everything will be alright with time
just breathe, it’ll be not so straight

l-l-l-life is so curved
I’m d-d-d-dizzy
t-t-this road is so curved
be careful

b-b-b-body’s so curved
I’m d-d-d-dizzy
k-k-keep three in your mind
be careful

yeah, you got that
It’s not easy
say you need me
1, 2, 3

we’ll know once we reach the end
we’ll laugh once we reach the end (we’ll cry)
if it’s completely different and we wanna come back
we’ll pass it all then we’re going higher

l-l-l-life is so curved
I’m d-d-d-dizzy
t-t-this road is so curved
be careful

b-b-b-body’s so curved
I’m d-d-d-dizzy
k-k-keep three in your mind
be careful

yeah, you got that
it’s not easy
say you need me
1, 2, 3

It’s alright, I’m with you baby
It’s alright, I’m with you baby
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such a hot song
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've claimed this as my theme song :queen:

Too gay for my own good. She's so hot :sj_weary:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
no wonder it's one of my favourite sunmi songs :taesip: in all seriousness, her side tracks are so good. black pearl is another example and the lyrics are just as interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread