Trading sunwaluigi's limited collection (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Haha glad ur chill with it all, I can't cause I'm just an old fuddy duddy/I'm probably over double yr age, if not 3 times. My chill days are few n far between, if I was ever chill when I was younger(I was a boring kid/teen/youngster/student/working adult n maybe even more boring now tat I'm an old fuddy duddy[even tho i kinda nvr grew up, just older] srry im rambling) end msg.
i can resonate w/ this tbh :sanapray: tbh irl i am nothing but unchill but i must keep my cool here lest i go crazy so i understand how it is/how it can be :sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i can resonate w/ this tbh :sanapray: tbh irl i am nothing but unchill but i must keep my cool here lest i go crazy so i understand how it is/how it can be :sanapray:
Iv been unchill here a coupla times n iv gotten 2 wps here so far.i still think I wasn't wrong, but their hse their rules. I'm trying to play by the rules here hence my complications re: trades. U/everyone can blame me for the limit unless i precipated/exacerbated n pushed up the timing(partially or huge portion for trading almost 60 cards total in 1 day(16 limiteds, 48 commons-which U r getting benefit of if u only prioritized nct 127 not-mark hw/doppel cards). 😜😛😝🤪jk (rambling again)end msg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Iv been unchill here a coupla times n iv gotten 2 wps here so far.i still think I wasn't wrong, but their hse their rules. I'm trying to play by the rules here hence my complications re: trades. U/everyone can blame me for the limit unless i precipated/exacerbated n pushed up the timing(partially or huge portion for trading almost 60 cards total in 1 day(16 limiteds, 48 commons-which U r getting benefit of if u only prioritized nct 127 not-mark hw/doppel cards). 😜😛😝🤪jk (rambling again)end msg
woah ! i never got a wp before :pepelook:
i typically dont trade often anymore so my limit should be fine :hcnod: today was an abnormality tho suddenly trades galore LOL
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
woah ! i never got a wp before :pepelook:
i typically dont trade often anymore so my limit should be fine :hcnod: today was an abnormality tho suddenly trades galore LOL
Tats cos the event is over, having gone thru 8 of 'em since 2021(feb) typically every user tries to trade day after event is over, wait too long n no one is interested/active.but hard limit we'll, limits me LOL.

ETA PS I was too busy during AF/CD @work so im still tryin' to do deals for AF/CD sets, but I hv many non-stan sets in various stages of completion too, I'm freeze-d trying to decide if I shd complete sets I don't stan or hold out for the few (SNSD TTS/aespa for AF, IVE for CD) I stan or go for broke on closest to completion sets(STAYC AF, pristin CD, n im stumped on which others cause there's too many I hv/out there) end edit
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Tats cos the event is over, having gone thru 8 of 'em since 2021(feb) typically every user tries to trade day after event is over, wait too long n no one is interested/active.but hard limit we'll, limits me LOL.
aaa i see, maybe cuz past events i participated in i actually got most of the cards i wanted so i didnt need to trade :oliviakek:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
aaa i see, maybe cuz past events i participated in i actually got most of the cards i wanted so i didnt need to trade :oliviakek:
But u stan fewer grps/solos than me(see my sig for instance/plus solos I casually/almost stan/ggs I rlly like one member ie nmixx/ITZY/lsfm maybe others-see my edited post above) end msg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
But u stan fewer grps/solos than me(see my sig for instance/plus solos I casually/almost stan/ggs I rlly like one member ie nmixx/ITZY/lsfm maybe others-see my edited post above) end msg
true, that and also a lot of my favs dont have cards or get events (yet)
u10t, b1a4, mblaq.... i m waiting 4 u :jenniecry:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
true, that and also a lot of my favs dont have cards or get events (yet)
u10t, b1a4, mblaq.... i m waiting 4 u :jenniecry:
Users hv to vote for grps/solos/subunits to get card sets, rares/limiteds/legendaries don't exist without basic common set first existing. It usually takes at least 3 votes minimum, im unsure who herestans/will collect mblag/b1a4(brother grp to omg, amirite or im mistaken[?],u10t-idk them(unless u mean up10tion which I only vaguely heard of before but nvr came across this abbreviation LOL. I'll dm u.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Users hv to vote for grps/solos/subunits to get card sets, rares/limiteds/legendaries don't exist without basic common set first existing. It usually takes at least 3 votes minimum, im unsure who herestans/will collect mblag/b1a4(brother grp to omg, amirite or im mistaken[?],u10t-idk them(unless u mean up10tion which I only vaguely heard of before but nvr came across this abbreviation LOL. I'll dm u.
oh i know dw, i voted for them in that form we had a while back for it :oliviakek: im just being hopeful (aka coping LOL)
yes b1a4 = omg brother group, and u10t = up10tion :hcnod: ive seen a few casual fans around but im sure im in the minority :pepelook: LMAO :pepecry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,917
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
]......
hold: junghwa doppelganger, hwiyoung doppelganger, newjeans minji, newjeans hyein (cd)​
I'm very confused too(since I'm juggling trades w~3 users rn)
Day 1: mimi hw for newjeans danielle (ill post here tom'w wats for day 2)

Thnx again waluigi 🤩😘🥰😍❤♥
day 2: can I change to oneus keonhee halloween, n xion halloween for dreamcatcher handong AF, n if yr trading it: ITSY Yeji AF(if yeji AF isn't for trade then just keonhee hw or xion hw, maybe just yeji AF for day 2(then day #3 for dc HD AF).

I think u can take junghwa doppelganger off hold cos I think I might not get jinE hw/AF for it(I might hv Got it from elsewhere but if I get spare jinE limited she's yrs no matter wat(might need to park/trade away junghwa doppelganger in tat case). I'm juggling my jaehyun doppelganger so u might want to remove hold on hwiyoung doppelganger as well[unless u want to wait n see if I don't trade jaehyun doppelganger to another user].

Srry but yr priority wants are rlly difficult for me to acquire in a timely manner, if I had more time-i might be able to but my greed/haste is for all the cards u hv tat I want, ie:
....
i will trade anything for anything but if you wanna b kind, here's a list of what im looking for
<-Highest to Lowest Priority->
Code:
(GOD Priority) Miyeon - Doppelganger
SuperM Mark - Halloween
NCT Dream: Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung April Fools
NCT: Jaemin & Jeno, Chenle & Jisung Valentines Duo

I stan:
(G)I-DLE: Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon Valentines
(G)I-DLE: Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi, Shuhua April Fools
Oh My Girl: Hyojung, JinE, YooA, Seunghee, Jiho, Yubin, Arin April Fools Halloween
Oh My Girl: Hyojung, JinE, YooA, Seunghee, Jiho, Yubin, Arin April Fools
Oh My Girl Mimi & Jiho Valentines Duo
Kim Wooseok Valentines
WayV YangYang Children's Day

My ult(jessica)'s sister [literally] grp:
f(x): Amber, Luna, Sulli, Krystal April Fools
Who I dont hv limiteds of anyway, cos reasons....(busy from April 2023 till early oct@work)

my bias in wjsn:
WJSN Seola Halloween
WJSN The Black Seola Children's Day
127 Jungwoo Halloween
127 Jungwoo Doppelganger
Enhypen Sunoo Doppelganger
....
​
There's just not available/too much competition for cards u want(especially. Miyeon doppelganger, I can think of at least 5 users who want her n wouldn't trade her if they got from daily/trade <including me, tho I might let her go to onlycalb card master who helps lot of users, but is busy@work n semi/not-trading/doing dailys rn)

Tldr: dc handong AF for keonhee hw? Itzy yeji AF for xion hw? I want to hold for now jaehyun hw/doppelganger but u can remove junghwa doppelganger n hwiyoung doppelganger from yr holds cards if u wish, srry. All else is as stated above.cheers n good hunting/trading.hope u get limited cards u want, as much as u wish(u started late/joined KS in dec22-what ifs I dont believe irl; but if only u joined <started collecting> before Feb 2022 u would probably hv more limiteds/sets completed by now.hopefully u collect/don't stop doing dailys~events n we can trade even more in future.
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,952
Reactions Received
17,132
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,080
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
day 2: can I change to oneus keonhee halloween, n xion halloween for dreamcatcher handong AF, n if yr trading it: ITSY Yeji AF(if yeji AF isn't for trade then just keonhee hw or xion hw, maybe just yeji AF for day 2(then day #3 for dc HD AF).

I think u can take junghwa doppelganger off hold cos I think I might not get jinE hw/AF for it(I might hv Got it from elsewhere but if I get spare jinE limited she's yrs no matter wat(might need to park/trade away junghwa doppelganger in tat case). I'm juggling my jaehyun doppelganger so u might want to remove hold on hwiyoung doppelganger as well[unless u want to wait n see if I don't trade jaehyun doppelganger to another user].

Srry but yr priority wants are rlly difficult for me to acquire in a timely manner, if I had more time-i might be able to but my greed/haste is for all the cards u hv tat I want, ie:

There's just not available/too much competition for cards u want(especially. Miyeon doppelganger, I can think of at least 5 users who want her n wouldn't trade her if they got from daily/trade <including me, tho I might let her go to onlycalb card master who helps lot of users, but is busy@work n semi/not-trading/doing dailys rn)

Tldr: dc handong AF for keonhee hw? Itzy yeji AF for xion hw? I want to hold for now jaehyun hw/doppelganger but u can remove junghwa doppelganger n hwiyoung doppelganger from yr holds cards if u wish, srry. All else is as stated above.cheers n good hunting/trading.hope u get limited cards u want, as much as u wish(u started late/joined KS in dec22-what ifs I dont believe irl; but if only u joined <started collecting> before Feb 2022 u would probably hv more limiteds/sets completed by now.hopefully u collect/don't stop doing dailys~events n we can trade even more in future.
sorry, AF yeji isnt for trade :sanapray:

thank you for going beyond and looking for priorities for me :maheart: i know its super difficult (especially w that ONE miyeon doppelgänger in the world :oliviakek: ) but if i have cards you really want/need you dont have to worry about looking for cards i want too. promise ill trade anything for them, as long as i get a limited back im good :nekolove:

but yeah, sorry abt yeji shes not available but the rest i am good with!! ill fix the note :hcnod:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread