- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,509
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I actually love Australians idkydid not know that![]()
our laid back attitude and accent?I actually love Australians idky
I think it's exactly thatour laid back attitude and accent?
ahhhhI think it's exactly that![]()
I wonder if SM will let it fall into oblivion or whether it might come in to save itNah lol
I did read somewhere that the new trainees that were originally under Woollim already left a while ago so there’s that
that's on you for failing to inform selfieGood to have you back, Selfie
I changed my username too lol it was SCREAM, then xiao and now it's MrDetective :))
that's on you for failing to inform selfie
you thought that you could hoodwink selfie whilst I was awol - NOT A CHANCE my friend not a chance
I have a literal username change thread lolI'm so sorry selfie. i will never do it again 🙏 forgive me
kpopsource.com
I WILL BOOKMARK IT FATHER I APOLOGIZEI have a literal username change thread lol
![]()
so much for negotiating username changes - I'm now using this thread to call out people who fail to inform selfie about their username changes - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
As most of the forum knows I am a staunch staunch defender of with respect to usernames and username changes so much so that most people also know that when you change your username you MUST (yes MUST) inform selfmate otherwise you will suffer my wraith however having returned from the...kpopsource.com
shame on you for bringing down the family name!!!I WILL BOOKMARK IT FATHER I APOLOGIZE![]()
I WILL NEVER EVER DO SUCH AGAIN FATHERshame on you for bringing down the family name!!!
I WILL NEVER EVER DO SUCH AGAIN FATHER![]()
![]()
in terms of Kpop topics?I see the username changes are still the most important topic![]()