Appreciation [Super Delayed Update!] October Top 100 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Go here to check out the actual list.

I changed the way I set this up so please give me feedback if you can-I'd appreciate it.
I fell out of updating this list for like 2 months so
unfortunately, I don't have anything for 2 months but the October list is THERE.

Also, OCTOBER was a TOP TIER RELEASE MONTH!
Just sayin.

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 10.16.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 10.16.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 10.16.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-09 at 10.16.51 AM.png


I forgot who likes to get tagged for these so yeah-WHATEVER!

Thoughts?
:wonwooglasses: :wonwooglasses: :wonwooglasses:

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread