News Super Junior to release their 10th album "The Renaissance" on Feb 16th. (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Source: 슈퍼주니어, 2월 16일 대망의 정규 10집 ‘더 르네상스’ 발매 확정(공식)

I feel like they've been slowly hyping it for a while now, and we still have more than a month to go for their comeback :sj_weary:
10th full album is absolutely ridiculous lol, kings of longevity!
What's scary is they're selling 300-400K even now in their 15th year, in fact their sales seem to have increased while almost everybody else in 2nd gen has disbanded/gone on hiatus/declined.

Suju already predicted this when they called themselves the last man standing in their Superman song :jenniesmug:

Anyway so far, we have these 3 songs to hype us:





@ELF
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
SJ comeback ~ really missed the boys
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean the business needs a bit of earthquake, no? :D hope they are gonna do a lot of promos and cause a lot o havoc as they usually do and I have heard the songs before and aaaaaayyyeee, I´m ready here ♥
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean the business needs a bit of earthquake, no? :D hope they are gonna do a lot of promos and cause a lot o havoc as they usually do and I have heard the songs before and aaaaaayyyeee, I´m ready here ♥
Yes this time they seem to have really taken their time and I think they must have picked the title really well, the songs already out are so good too :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread