- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Lol do you know how old is he?Super Junior are the kings of making people think their gay and then getting beautiful girlfriends lol
In his early to mid thirties, right?Lol do you know how old is he?
AhhhIn his early to mid thirties, right?
Lol it's a good age to get married lolWhy Ahhh?
They've only just announced their dating, let's not get ahead of ourselves! LOLLol it's a good age to get married lol
Lol I just told about the age lolThey've only just announced their dating, let's not get ahead of ourselves! LOL
How old is she?Lol I just told about the age lol
I really don't know lolHow old is she?
Google it!I really don't know lol
Later lol. I have to go to school now! See ya. I'll tell you the age soon lolGoogle it!
She's 25 about to turn 26...Later lol. I have to go to school now! See ya. I'll tell you the age soon lol
Ohhhhh...
Aah so Suju was next Thanks YG
Congratulations to them but they weren't ready to open up so it's sad that they were forced to.
The way some ELF are behaving is embarrassing. The man's in his 30s yet you don't want him to be dating??
Some of them are sure that she's part of that cult-ish "church" but I don't know how true that is.
All in all, as much as some of the reactions sucked, I'm glad our boy Jongdae did what he did. Delulus need rude awakening.