SUPER MEGA IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju and lexus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay I actually didnt mean for it to come out like that LOL

Let me reword.

Good, now shut up and learn a think or 2 how to be a decent wife.

Is that better still want to kill me?
I don't put up with men telling me to shut up. You better learn that real quick. :welp:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
You're impossible I see why you were single now!!

But I'll love you still! With all your flaws, you're still mine.
Not wanting to put up with a man's commands isn't why I'm single. :welp:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Not wanting to put up with a man's commands isn't why I'm single. :welp:
I guess I can understand that I mean you are my boss.

But, you are oh so beautiful whether shy or in command I long to hold you close and protect you from all harm, i want to stay with you for a very long time, I hope fate is in our hands.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I guess I can understand that I mean you are my boss.

But, you are oh so beautiful whether shy or in command I long to hold you close and protect you from all harm, i want to stay with you for a very long time, I hope fate is in our hands.
:welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I dont see none on mobile, you lose 😊
19898
Until you click on her name, are you planning on always going the long way around to find her profile? :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread