- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh โก
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I know!!~Eason and Justin!!!!!
Cute!~
So I see you don't have much informations... I'll try to help you. So their names and dates of birth are:Super kids ์ํผํค์ฆ
As there not much about this group anywhere here some info
They are a Taiwanese / Korean Boy group
![]()
![]()
Under the label : Kids planet
Debut song: Na Na Na
Produced by: Mad finger
[who have produced for wanna one/ A pink/ EXID/ Hyuna/ Crayon pop/ Punch and B1A4]
[pics are thumbnails so click to enlarge]
Members names :
[ages are still unknown]
Matthew/Matt/ ๋งคํธ
![]()
Jason / ์ ์ด์จ
![]()
Ryan / ๋ผ์ด์ธ
![]()
Esson/ ์ด์จ
![]()
Smile/ ์ค๋ง์ผ
![]()
Harry/ ํด๋ฆฌ
![]()
Hero/ ํ์ด๋ก
![]()
Justin/ ์ ์คํด
![]()
give me all the info xDSo I see you don't have much informations... I'll try to help you. So their names and dates of birth are:
Matt, 10.06.2011
Ryan, 22.05.2010
Eason, 06.05.2010
Jason, 10.04.2010
Harry, 28.12.2008
Hero, 23.08.2008
Smile, 27.08.2007 (leader)
Justin, 18.11.2006
And also Jason and Harry are brothers.
Tell me if you want more informations ๐