SuperM album details (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: looks modern af
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Good luck to them but I am gonna save my money for EXO's comeback.
I just pray that they do ok and won't really be a fixed unit
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me: has Ten and Taeyong as some of my favorite NCT members
Also Me: That Lucas cover tho....
I saw that the Ten one is already sold out on Amazon! :sanapray:


I said this from the start... the ppl might complain, but in the end they will still buy the album :haylul:
I saw that! His power :queen:

to be fair it's mostly exo-ls throwing the fit lol
But if the nct boys albums outsell the exo members albums they'll get even madder and start bulk buying to "prove a point"
SM was smart to make individual versions
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Haolat
Joined
26 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
1,735
Location
SM's basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me: has Ten and Taeyong as some of my favorite NCT members
Also Me: That Lucas cover tho....

I saw that! His power :queen:

to be fair it's mostly exo-ls throwing the fit lol
But if the nct boys albums outsell the exo members albums they'll get even madder and start bulk buying to "prove a point"
SM was smart to make individual versions
The spoiler made me laugh
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread