Trading SuperM Lucas UFT (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm looking for anyone from Pristin, SNSD, BLACKPINK, Loona, Red Velvet, or IU
Edit: I FORGOT MARK I CAN ALSO TRADE FOR NCT/SUPERM MARK
Edit 2: AND BAEKHYUN EXO BAEKHYUN, OR B.A.P

I'm also willing to trade BTS V only for my biases (since he's like 2nd bias behind JK) which is Jennie, Taeyeon, or Eunwoo (Pristin not Astro)



This is my first trade thread I hope I find someone :nekoshy:
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I also have SuperM Lucas uft

For Ryujin and Lucas i'm looking for anyone from Pristin, SNSD, BLACKPINK, Loona, Red Velvet, IU or Sakura from Iz*one

I'm also willing to trade BTS V only for my biases (since he's like 2nd bias behind JK) which is Jennie, Taeyeon, or Eunwoo (Pristin not Astro)



This is my first trade thread I hope I find someone :nekoshy:
I hv izone sakura for ur ryujin if ur interested? (If no immediate agreement, i reserve the right to trade or offer card to others, thnx)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seulgi for Ryujin?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg so many offers :maheart:

I think out of everyone the one I stan the most is kura so @uwuWinter we can trade Ryujin for Sakura? I'm sorry everyone else :nekoshy:
it‘s ok hun :nekolove: seulgi will probably stay a while I guess so maybe you can get it from me with a different card
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Omg so many offers :maheart:

I think out of everyone the one I stan the most is kura so @uwuWinter we can trade Ryujin for Sakura? I'm sorry everyone else :nekoshy:
I agree, could you set up the trade-im trying to think of my 3 threads but ill agree once im tagged. Thnx.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes hopefully :maheart: maybe i will actually try do the quest today! (well, more like tonight LOL)
YES GET ACTIVE GIRL! :haylul: I really would love a trade between us
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes we needa trade at least something even if it isn't Seulgi LOL
yes a trade between us gotta happen somehow :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread