MV SuperM 슈퍼엠 ‘One (Monster & Infinity)’ MV (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been reading a bit about the mv and it's interesting. Not quite my style though, but I like the nods to their og groups.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've of course found the song bop af ever since the audio dropped so I love this :sj_weary:

Hope we get outdoor MVs again soon, I know it's difficult rn :yolk:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
See now I like the song so much more :pandamad:
They've finally found their own sound with this album I am so happy!
Amazing ppl at the end. I'm curious if that means something
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As a lucas, mark, beak hard ass stan maybe a taeyong stan cause of this song i LOVE LUCAS PART OH AND beak said face me i could never face such a handsome person
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I think this is much better than their previous releases but I'm getting kinda bored by SMs productions. This song isn't bad at all but it could literally fit for any other SM BG imo. I acknowledge that it's SMs style, that they found this and kept it for their artists but I'd just really like to hear something different.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki why is no one talking about Ten's high notes??? Like he was literally belting them out with Baekhyun at one point!!!

Come thru main vocal Ten!!!
​
For real, I had a minor freak out when I saw it in the performance because oh my god Ten :maheart:
He's come so far, it's amazing
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
For real, I had a minor freak out when I saw it in the performance because oh my god Ten :maheart:
He's come so far, it's amazing
Don't get me wrong, I love all of NCT but I really can't wait to see Ten have a HUGE solo career one day!
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I like it but there is nothing distinctive about the song or video that makes it stand out. It’s just okay to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread