COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Tourney SuperM Survivor Round 5 (1 Viewer)

Vikki

Comedian
Reactions Received
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's pretty simple, vote for your LEAST favorite song on the list. The winner/s will be eliminated, and the tourney will proceed to the next round. You have two days to vote starting from the posting of the form. Enjoy! :pandahappy:

This time there was a lot of consensus, 5/8 people voted 2 Fast, making it the next song to be eliminated! :pikahappy:

Here is the next rounds voting form!

@Lawol @QueenieLime @Goldenstar @xtra

Nezumi

🄿🄴🄴🄺 🄰 🄲🄷🄾🄾
Reactions Received
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
He/Him
It's pretty simple, vote for your LEAST favorite song on the list. The winner/s will be eliminated, and the tourney will proceed to the next round. You have two days to vote starting from the posting of the form. Enjoy! :pandahappy:

This time there was a lot of consensus, 5/8 people voted 2 Fast, making it the next song to be eliminated! :pikahappy:

Awesome! This is actually pretty fun. Are there more often surviver rounds like this?

Now I have to listen to the songs again, cuz I forgot what they sound like :crycry:

Vikki

Comedian
Reactions Received
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Awesome! This is actually pretty fun. Are there more often surviver rounds like this?

Now I have to listen to the songs again, cuz I forgot what they sound like :crycry:
I’ve been doing them every other day, but I don’t think anyone has made a survivor tournament on ks before.

Nezumi

🄿🄴🄴🄺 🄰 🄲🄷🄾🄾
Reactions Received
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve been doing them every other day, but I don’t think anyone has made a survivor tournament on ks before.
Oh well that’s fine. As long as you keep doing it :felixdance:

Reactions Received
Fandom
MULTI

wow i really don't have the same taste as the others pepescream :face:

Nezumi

🄿🄴🄴🄺 🄰 🄲🄷🄾🄾
Reactions Received
Fandom
Stay
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay listened to all the songs again. This is getting so hard. But I made a decision. Can’t wait for the results :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread