COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tourney SuperM Survivor Round 8 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's pretty simple, vote for your LEAST favorite song on the list. The winner/s will be eliminated, and the tourney will proceed to the next round. You have two days to vote starting from the posting of the form. Enjoy! :pandahappy:

No strong consensus this round, some of you will be both happy and sad to see the results, which are that We Do, I Can't Stand The Rain, and Wish You Were Here are eliminated. The pain is real :yolk:

Here is the next rounds voting form! We're getting close, how exciting! :excitedmarch:

@Lawol @QueenieLime @Goldenstar @xtra @ItzyLove

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Pronouns
he/him/twin
It's pretty simple, vote for your LEAST favorite song on the list. The winner/s will be eliminated, and the tourney will proceed to the next round. You have two days to vote starting from the posting of the form. Enjoy! :pandahappy:

No strong consensus this round, some of you will be both happy and sad to see the results, which are that We Do, I Can't Stand The Rain, and Wish You Were Here are eliminated. The pain is real :yolk:

Here is the next rounds voting form! We're getting close, how exciting! :excitedmarch:

:kokorohappy:
:taeminpog::lucastwerk::pikadab:

I Can't Stand The Rain
pepescream:umjicry::maheart::reallysadcat:

some of you will be both happy and sad
:yolk::yolk::yolk: literally me in a span of a milisecond

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI

wtf pepescream :worry: :wimwim: :face:

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t like I Cant Stand The Rain very much :coronawimwim:

Nezumi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him
Wreck
Well. I wanted to sleep peacefully :jenniecry: At least the song I voted for is out, even though I like that one too. Wish you were here hurts me the most.
And now it's getting really difficult to choose. :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread