Information SuperM Survivor Tournament (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will be hosting a survivor style SuperM tournament. The idea of this type of tournament is that you pick your least favorite song, and the winning choices are eliminated until one song is left. I did a normal tournament before, and it would be interesting to see if the same song wins or not :pepesmug:

Let me know if you want to be tagged for the rounds, and keep in mind that this SuperM fandom tag is a one time only thing, so if you want to take part asking to be tagged is the best way to go. :ankha:
Taglist​
@Goldenstar @Lawol @xtra

@SuperM
 
Last edited:

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I dooo
 
  • Love
Reactions: xtra and Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
I will be hosting a survivor style SuperM tournament. The idea of this type of tournament is that you pick your least favorite song, and the winning choices are eliminated until one song is left. I did a normal tournament before, and it would be interesting to see if the same song wins or not :pepesmug:

Let me know if you want to be tagged for the rounds, and keep in mind that this SuperM fandom tag is a one time only thing, so if you want to take part asking to be tagged is the best way to go. :ankha:
Taglist​

@SuperM
Sure :yes:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Lawol and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread