Tourney SuperM Survivor Winner! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Many songs have fought and been defeated and in the end, there can only be one. The winner of the tournament is….


Very different from the other tournament where Tiger Inside won, but both are well-deserved! Congratulations and potentially see you again if I do a Shinee one! :pepesmug:

@ItzyLove @QueenieLime @Goldenstar @Lawol @xtra
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Nezumi and athenaaa

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
What did I expect lol
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Did you vote One or Monster LOL?
One I think?
Now hear me out, the intro for one is a bit all over the place so I kinda prefer them as Individual songs
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nezumi and Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I hope mods ban whoever voted for I Can't Stand the Rain
 

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
Surpriseee surpriseeee. Didn’t expect that at all :wimwim:
But I’m glad One won. Honestly I liked almost all the songs in this tournament. It was very difficult.
I hope mods ban whoever voted for I Can't Stand the Rain
honestly same :joysip:
 

Nezumi

.
Joined
1 August 2022
Messages
4,463
Reactions Received
6,347
Location
Borderland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,566
Gender
Male
Wreck
Would love a new tournament in the future! Shinee would be really fun. Could you tag me when you plan on doing a new one?:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would love a new tournament in the future! Shinee would be really fun. Could you tag me when you plan on doing a new one?:sanapray:
I’ll try to remember for sure :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nezumi
Joined
7 August 2021
Messages
320
Reactions Received
1,423
Location
札幌市北海道
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
シャイニーワールド
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him/twin
Would love a new tournament in the future! Shinee would be really fun. Could you tag me when you plan on doing a new one?:sanapray:
there's an on-going SHINee tournament right now actually, it's more of a traditional type than a survival but you might want to check it out especially these two matches that are on a tie breaker plz :yolk: would be awesome if you did because it has to be someone who hasn't voted yet :lisalaugh:


 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread