MV SuperM 슈퍼엠 ‘호랑이 (Tiger Inside)’ MV (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like Taeyong had more time screen in this one and I was here for it. I also liked the man-bun on him and Kai. And I don’t get why you’re all hating on Marks mullet, I think he pulls it off. The only thing distracting me was seeing the mullet disappear and the pink shade getting lighter by the end of the video. I think that one may be my favorite release from them so far.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread