Rumor SuperM to comeback in the first half of the year (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Nice! Hope so!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I’m excited. I’m only salty if they come back before the new NCT unit because this is getting ridiculous to trot them out everywhere all the time. Poor SungTaro.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Why are people upset about it? Because they want them to promote in their other groups? :umwhat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Why are people upset about it? Because they want them to promote in their other groups? :umwhat:
Yes, basically three main reasons:
1. SuperM activity delayed group and member releases. Because some fandoms were mad about the group already, it just made them angrier that SuperM was putting out stuff and touring when their group was not.

2. Overwork, which leads to injuries.
Mark is in three groups, while Kai and Taeyong have long standing back injuries.

3. Old animosity
There is a feeling in certain parts of the fandom that NCT tagged into EXO’s coattails and were repeatedly pushed with them so this group was another example in their opinion. This combined with the first point, as you might imagine. I don’t think shawols had this opinion as strongly (maybe a minority?) but someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

(I’m an erizen so I was excited af . I think there are wrong tactical decisions SM made in some of the promo/marketing choices and the member make-up (I would have picked a strong singer and dancer instead of Lucas.) but overall a great group with amazing performances and great music. And by the second release, they really gelled into a nice little unit.)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why are people upset about it? Because they want them to promote in their other groups? :umwhat:
I guess? It doesn’t fully make sense to me either, like either way Shinee and SuperM will both get releases, and SuperM using time crunch with Kai having to enlist while Shinee has all the time in the world with them all being done their military by that point :coronawimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes, basically three main reasons:
1. SuperM activity delayed group and member releases. Because some fandoms were mad about the group already, it just made them angrier that SuperM was putting out stuff and touring when their group was not.

2. Overwork, which leads to injuries.
Mark is in three groups, while Kai and Taeyong have long standing back injuries.

3. Old animosity
There is a feeling in certain parts of the fandom that NCT tagged into EXO’s coattails and were repeatedly pushed with them so this group was another example in their opinion. This combined with the first point, as you might imagine. I don’t think shawols had this opinion as strongly (maybe a minority?) but someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

(I’m an erizen so I was excited af . I think there are wrong tactical decisions SM made in some of the promo/marketing choices and the member make-up (I would have picked a strong singer and dancer instead of Lucas.) but overall a great group with amazing performances and great music. And by the second release, they really gelled into a nice little unit.)
Actually the post in question this time was by a shawol who was upset at the idea of SuperM having a comeback before Shinee, and a decent number of shawols agreed with them :coronawimwim:
Edit: I just realized I read it wrong, yeah shawols don’t think that specific opinion as much from what I’ve seen.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread