New MV SuperM - 'We Do' (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,556
Reactions Received
53,184
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,206
Gender
Female
I love it :sj_weary:
Such a funky, feelgood bop lol.

also you’re fast :nakypog:
It's a really nice song and love the mv^^

I am:dubuthink: and here I thought that I took my time and ended up posting it late (than I usually do) xD
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not crazy about it.
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel like SM saw how successful Dynamite by BTS was and just copied that.... LMAO :blownyoungbae: when will SM realize that won't work for them...
I will say that this is my fav SuperM title track probably because it's not that noisy like their previous title tracks. (thanks bts lol)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel like SM saw how successful Dynamite by BTS was and just copied that.... LMAO :blownyoungbae: when will SM realize that won't work for them...
I will say that this is my fav SuperM title track probably because it's not that noisy like their previous title tracks. (thanks bts lol)
I..... It's almost like SHINee has done this kind of a sound for years.... When SuperM did NCT-like songs... it was fine... When SUperM has done EXO-like songs.... It was fine... but now that they do a SHINee-like song it's suddenly copying BTS
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like SM saw how successful Dynamite by BTS was and just copied that.... LMAO :blownyoungbae: when will SM realize that won't work for them...
I will say that this is my fav SuperM title track probably because it's not that noisy like their previous title tracks. (thanks bts lol)
Shinee did retro before, why can't SuperM do retro too?
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I..... It's almost like SHINee has done this kind of a sound for years.... When SuperM did NCT-like songs... it was fine... When SUperM has done EXO-like songs.... It was fine... but now that they do a SHINee-like song it's suddenly copying BTS
just my opinion, not that big of a deal
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
And I am... replying to your opinion with my opinion.... as one does on forums. If you don't want replies or responses to your opinion, why post it.
well it seems like you are being defensive for no reason. i never said i didn't want any replies to my opinion
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
if it was just the song then maybe I wouldn't feel any similarities to dynamite but the MV is very similar. It gives me dynamite vibes
What about the MV is similar? The fact that they are both colourful?
Who would have thought, a happy funky retro song has a colourful MV

The sets are different, the scenes are different, the shots are different.... what aside from being colourful is similar?
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if it was just the song then maybe I wouldn't feel any similarities to dynamite but the MV is very similar. It gives me dynamite vibes
It looks nothing the same though? They have colors and that's it, that comes with the genre of music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread