- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Getting these crumbs until an actual comebackI can’t wait![]()
For real, these things are what tide me overGetting these crumbs until an actual comeback![]()
Only 2600 views, no promotion at allFor real, these things are what tide me over![]()
I'm surprised it's so little tbhOnly 2600 views, no promotion at all![]()
Well only Prudential Thailand uploaded this and they have like 6000 subsI'm surprised it's so little tbh![]()
True but SuperM uploaded it on their twitter, but I guess that isn't really enoughWell only Prudential Thailand uploaded this and they have like 6000 subs
And no ads or outside promotions so.
Everyone basically knows this is a throwaway so it’s getting the Korean Air treatmentTrue but SuperM uploaded it on their twitter, but I guess that isn't really enough![]()
Shinee is also coming back with a repackage in April and NCT Dream with Mark will make a comeback in the same month lmao, SM really doesn’t let their idols rest.SM boys don't sleep. Someone give Baekhyun a break.
An insurance company this is basically an adWhats Prudential? Too lazy to look it up myself![]()
i mean the ad part was obvious but insurance?An insurance company this is basically an ad![]()
Yeah and from what I read this company was based in Singapore but it was uploaded by Prudential Thailand so idek anymorei mean the ad part was obvious but insurance?![]()