News Superstar Starship is coming! (2 Viewers)

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Superstar SMTown, Superstar JYP, Superstar BTS, Superstar Pledis, and now FINALLY we get Superstar Starship!




I'm just going to say goodbye to my productivity levels now.

:sanapray:

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG OMG OMG

LET ME SPEND SOME MORE MONEY ON WJSN
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
OMG OMG OMG

LET ME SPEND SOME MORE MONEY ON WJSN
Meanwhile Monbebes are plotting to make sure none of the members make it into the top 50, lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
:sanapray: did I tell you that I love monbebes?
Monbebes are chaotic, but Monsta X taught us to be that way. I just love the thought of mbbs working together to block all the members out and Minhyuk just laying in bed, irritated.
 

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I thank them for including Sistar :sanapray:

I only really play Superstar SMTown, but I still like to have accounts on the other ones.
I used to have all of the Superstar games but since I never played SMTown & JYP, I deleted them for more space on my phone.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to have all of the Superstar games but since I never played SMTown & JYP, I deleted them for more space on my phone.
Yeah I just download them, make the account and then delete them about a week later. SMTown though I’ve kept at because their artists discographies are bigger so more songs to play.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
LIKE SUPERSTAR SM AND BTS DIDN'T TAKE UP ALL OF MY TIME ALREADY, I HAD TO DELETE BTS AND NOW THIS :areyouforreal: :areyouforreal: :susPepe:

They better have a lot of K.Will songs and Boyfriends
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread