Support son donpyo (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Im honnestly supper nervous he will drop down
cause anyone i pick only just make the winning group or lose early on

Plus people are saying cause he is cute he wont fit other concepts etc
what i think is silly cause loads of idols look cute

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Nah, I wouldn't worry. So far all title song centers made it in, and even now he's 6th. I expect him to drop a little like Daehwi did, but pretty surely he's in. Not to mention that people who don't know who to vote probably go and vote for the center.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nah, I wouldn't worry. So far all title song centers made it in, and even now he's 6th. I expect him to drop a little like Daehwi did, but pretty surely he's in. Not to mention that people who don't know who to vote probably go and vote for the center.
I think there going be a year when the centre doesnt make the winning group and cause he getting hate already there is a chance
 
  • Like
Reactions: planetarium

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread