Supporting A Good Cause (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Animal Aid Unlimited, India is a YouTube channel that was started up in 2008. Animal Aid takes place in
the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. They rescue injured animals off of the street all the time and even get
calls to help animals that have been left to die and rot on the streets.

If you're not familiar with India, I can say from experience of not only going over there for long periods of
time but also having family that is Indian that the cruelty towards animals is something that is sickening. There
are so many stray dogs in India that it is honestly scary sometimes, you find them everywhere - on highways, on
the sides of streets, beaches, corner shops, ditches, even in the busy cities like Bombay where they are more likely
to be injured due to traffic. So finding this channel I was very happy to see what they do, and it's a shock that they
only go off of donations - they don't even put ads in their videos. But anyways, I just wanted to show a few things
that they do and hopefully others will support them too. I've given some donations recently >.<

And please, if blood and whatnot easily upset you then I wouldn't watch.





​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have seen some of their videos, they really have some most difficult cases. Makes you really amazed on animals ability to recover though.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbh I'm so glad these organizations exist...
Belgium has federal elections soon and I saw that there was a new party especially for animal rights
They might not get a lot of votes
but it might show bigger parties that animal abuse should be punished harsher and that animal rights organizations need financial help.
Also, our biggest animal rights organization, GAIA (our version of Peta but a real organization and they don't force people into guilt of eating meat), has recently entered a law-suggestion for more laws against animal abuse and higher punishments.
When I earn a decent amount of money and can give away a bit, I plan on donating to an animal organization.
It's what my parents have done for children in Brazil since their marriage: it's not a lot (10 euros a month), but it helped them a bit (the first one is a nurse now and has a family).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread