News Suspect in Burning Sun admits to transferring money to police officers (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
323
Reactions Received
1,441
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
clown is innocent, expect an official statement soon down from the sewers :llama_thug:
I heard you kill children for no reason? Are you IT by any chance? If you are, you’re under arrest for the deaths of children in Allkpop. Your sentence will be up to forever and will get an death sentence. I’m popo daddy.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
73
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I heard you kill children for no reason? Are you IT by any chance? If you are, you’re under arrest for the deaths of children in Allkpop. Your sentence will be up to forever and will get an death sentence. I’m popo daddy.
Hello, this is SEWERS. We are delivering our official stance regarding the recently posted rumors involving Clown

After confirming with none, we attest that this claims in question is based on fabricated lies ; its claims are entirely false.(?)
Furthermore, we at SEWERS once again stress that as per our clowns procedure, we plan to enforce NO legal action against any rumors and the spreading of malicious rumors, which include fabricated lies and related activity."
meanwhile clown denies any knowledge of allkpop in question
 
  • Angry
Reactions: star_lord
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I hope yg stop shielding Seungri or the whole company is going to downfall if he continued like that
If Yg is indeed shielding him, then yes, he should stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoneLuv and Xoxo7
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
He is replying to things,the company has nothing to do with
Hope it's just bc Seungri is from big bang and nothing more
Yg hates Seungri so lol I'm pretty sure he's only releasing statements because Seungri is under his company
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoneLuv and Xoxo7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread