News Suzy, Lee Seung-gi’s ‘Vagabond’ draws 1.8 million viewers with action-packed premiere (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi‘s Vagabond is off to a good start when it premiered Friday night and drew up to 1.78 million viewers nationwide based on viewership data released by Nielsen Korea. This number narrowly beat the estimated 1.73 million who tuned in to watch the return of Song Joong-ki’s Arthdal Chronicles on September 7.
In terms of nationwide TV ratings, the Netflix original series recorded 6.3, 8.0, and 10.4 percent for its first episodes. In particular, the rating of the scene where Lee Seung-gi’s character is fighting with a terrorist in Morocco soared to a peak of 13.9 percent, making Vagabond the most-watched TV program between 10 and 11 pm in both terrestrial and cable platforms. Its 10.4 percent rating also beat the 10.2 percent recorded by the final episode of Doctor John, the Ji Sung led medical drama which previously occupied the said time slot.







I am glad Suzy is still doing well for herself, are u watching the drama? I am gonna start today after I wake up :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I saw positive reviews about it so i am hype.. its a high budget drama so expect great action and production... hope it will not suck like hotel del Luna. :irenecrazy: i have droped 2 drama this year the jinyoung one and hotel del Luna.
The Jinyoung one and Hotel del Luna are the two I'm currently watching. Both are still keeping my interest.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Hajima

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
hope it will not suck like hotel del Luna. :irenecrazy:
Hotel Del Luna was so good though. I guess people have different tastes.

I've been meaning to watch this. I'll probably watch it after a few episodes have come out since I'm terrible at waiting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I kept on seeing the trailer on my Netflix so I put it on my list. It seems like a good show. Can't wait till it's over so that I can watch it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread