Lighterxx See my DP? Kiss it. . Joined 2 November 2018 Messages 1,111 Reactions Received 5,054 Location MEOW STAN SVT Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 13 March 2019 #1 If the sword chose me, I have to rise as a King Reactions: joshuaology, Soogi and spacebanana
spacebanana Joined 19 September 2018 Messages 59 Reactions Received 319 Location Narnia Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 March 2019 #2 Aa I love idol musical pics when they go all out, looks amazing. Now if we could have this as an actual cb concept~ Reactions: Lighterxx, joshuaology and Soogi
Aa I love idol musical pics when they go all out, looks amazing. Now if we could have this as an actual cb concept~
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 13 March 2019 #3 I thought he was going to be the sword :(