@Carat
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,482 Reactions Received 75,549 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,502 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 3 October 2025 #1 @Carat
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,204 Reactions Received 46,874 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,748 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 3 October 2025 #2 love it! they work so well together - as a duet and in Seventeen! btw I'm telling my oldies fan dad about this song. I think Pretty Woman is one of his faves. Reactions: Nina
love it! they work so well together - as a duet and in Seventeen! btw I'm telling my oldies fan dad about this song. I think Pretty Woman is one of his faves.