Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,468 Reactions Received 75,529 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,437 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 12 June 2026 #1 Reactions: Boyo
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,468 Reactions Received 75,529 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,437 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 12 June 2026 #2 @Carat
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,517 Reactions Received 41,116 Cards View Profile KS Coins 242,426 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 12 June 2026 #3 I can tell I will like it. Reactions: Nina
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,194 Reactions Received 46,864 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,083 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 12 June 2026 #4 why is Vernon giving mid 2000s Nick Carter for me? I love it! Reactions: Nina