V8 posters were found everywhere so this might be very soon o.o
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,469 Reactions Received 75,541 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,437 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 28 April 2026 #1 V8 posters were found everywhere so this might be very soon o.o Reactions: Boyo
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,469 Reactions Received 75,541 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,437 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 28 April 2026 #2 @Carat
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,195 Reactions Received 46,866 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,413 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 28 April 2026 #3 V8 slogan: "should've had a V8" V8: not knocking their choice of name, though - I love it! I just thought I'd make a joke for funsies Reactions: Nina
V8 slogan: "should've had a V8" V8: not knocking their choice of name, though - I love it! I just thought I'd make a joke for funsies
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,540 Reactions Received 41,122 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,006 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 28 April 2026 #4 Yass. Reactions: Nina