- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Top Priority:
SHINee's Minho
High Priority:
RV Wendy, Joy
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU
Gfriend Yerin, Sowon, Eunha
Sunmi 2,5
Any f(x)
Medium Priority:
Any Itzy
(G)I-DLE Soyeon, Miyeon, Soojin, Yuqi, and Minnie
Any 2NE1
Low Priority:
Day6 Junhyeok, Wonpil, Jae, Dowoon
Zico 2,3,5
Any Miss A
Any Ladies Code
I will trade basically any of these for these two cards so just put up your offers.
I will consider others too.
If you see a 3-way trade possible hmu.
SHINee's Minho
High Priority:
RV Wendy, Joy
DC Siyeon, Yoohyeon, JiU
Gfriend Yerin, Sowon, Eunha
Sunmi 2,5
Any f(x)
Medium Priority:
Any Itzy
(G)I-DLE Soyeon, Miyeon, Soojin, Yuqi, and Minnie
Any 2NE1
Low Priority:
Day6 Junhyeok, Wonpil, Jae, Dowoon
Zico 2,3,5
Any Miss A
Any Ladies Code
I will trade basically any of these for these two cards so just put up your offers.
I will consider others too.
If you see a 3-way trade possible hmu.