COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

GFX 🦢﹕៸៸ swan's resource studio ꒱ ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 (megathread?) (1 Viewer)

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
all of the websites are linked in their names, just click and it will take you there.
welcome!! this thread will be classified by:
  • TEXT
    incluiding: fonts, symbols, custom colors for text, etc.
  • IMAGES
    incluiding: pngs,, background removal websites, image editing websites, etc.
  • DECOS
    incluiding: pixels, borders, stamps, blinkies, userboxes, gifs, dividers, etc.
  • OTHER
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TEXT
FONTMEME
with this website, you can embed text by selecting a font, typing your text and clicking on the gray pencil button and choosing the bb embed code.
example:

you can also make your text glow, have curves, borders, gradients and more! this is what i use to make the custom text in my signature and my trading thread. also why did nobody tell me the text in my trading thread looks hideous on dark mode

DAFONT
download any fonts and import them in picture editing apps and websites to use on your images!

EMOJICOMBOS
ıllı﹒⟡⤸
compilation of custom fonts, emoji combos, symbols, decoration for discord channels, etc.
all of these were added by real users and you can submit some too!
ıllı﹒⟡⤸

TEXT COLOR FADER
get gradient text in any color combination you want!

COOL TEXT GENERATOR
1712100782642.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IMAGES
BLUR EDGES OF ANY IMAGE
blur the edges of any image you'd like. to make it blend into the background, click on 'JPEG' and change it to 'PNG'!
blur_edges.png

REMOVE BACKGROUND
remove the background of any image :p
1712102026886.png

IMAGE RESIZER
exactly what you think it is!

PHOTOPEA
a free online image editing website!

PIXLR
another free online image editing website, with 2 options: e (more advanced and complete) or x (simpler)
however, they recently added a feature where you can only save 3 images per day. to save as many images as you want, copy your pictures and paste it onto:

DOWNLOAD IMAGES FROM YOUR CLIPBOARD
any image you paste here gets downloaded to your computer! really helpful to combat stupid updates from pixlr

3D GIF MAKER
you can make cool gifs and give them animations :sakUwu:
DECOS
BLINKIES CAFE
blinkies are small blinking banners you can add into your signature, carrd, rentry, spacehey, anywhere!
with this website, you can..
1714325624314.png

MIKE'S GRAPHICS
huge carrd collection of stamps, blinkies, userboxes, dividers, buttons, favicons, dni banners and more. highly recommend checking it out

BLINKIES CARRD
smaller carrd collection of blinkies and stamps!

WHIMSICAL CARRD
a resource carrd, containing pixels, dividers, other websites and tutorials
pixels are small, smiley-like gifs you can use to decorate your website and posts!

PIXELS CARRD
another huge carrd collection with multiple pages of pixels, check it out!

RESOURCES RENTRY
a page full of other websites that contain pixels, pngs, gifs, dividers, blinkies, stamps, buttons and much more

MARGO'S BLINKIES RENTRY
a HUGEEEEE collection of blinkies

MARGO'S STAMP RENTRY
another rentry by margo with stamps!

this is not finished, im only saving so i dont lose it like my limiteds thread :sanapray:

Last edited:

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
wow, thanks for all the ressources, I'm sure I will try out a few things soon!:pandalove:
i'm glad i could help :bunnylove: there's more coming on the way in a few minutes! :wjhug:

MACHINA

🕊 you fly high 🕊
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Btw I love fontmeme, but I don't use it here because I thought it would be too big! I guess its not lol

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
Btw I love fontmeme, but I don't use it here because I thought it would be too big! I guess its not lol
i LOVE font meme, but lately due to the image limit on signatures i have to use pixlr to fit my divider and my text all in one. it's still super good tho, it has a lot of customization!

MACHINA

🕊 you fly high 🕊
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
i LOVE font meme, but lately due to the image limit on signatures i have to use pixlr to fit my divider and my text all in one. it's still super good tho, it has a lot of customization!
Yeah, annoyingly I would have to remove my words to make it smaller so I just gave up

estrella

vivo en la madrugada
Reactions Received
Website
smoshcast.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
୨୧ sumit ୨୧
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread