- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,359
- Reactions Received
- 75,438
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,175
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Does anyone else smell the change in the air? the crisp-ness? I love this smell. I saw a tree already turn full on burnt orange.
It WAS BEAUTIFUL
Let me also add, everything from The Neighborhood sounds better in autumn. Just my opinion. This song in particular sounds way better, now that I can wear a sweater and not die in the heat.
although it was fucking hot yesterday.
PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!! ohmygod pumpkin pie making its return at my favorite bakery.
AND ROASTED SPICED SWEET POTATOES
Anyone else feeling autumnal?
Let me also add, everything from The Neighborhood sounds better in autumn. Just my opinion. This song in particular sounds way better, now that I can wear a sweater and not die in the heat.
PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!! ohmygod pumpkin pie making its return at my favorite bakery.
AND ROASTED SPICED SWEET POTATOES
Anyone else feeling autumnal?
Last edited: