I love especially the first look :nekolove: @Dive
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,000 Reactions Received 98,745 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,289 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 17 December 2023 #1 I love especially the first look @Dive Reactions: OnlyCalB, kimsguardian and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,733 Reactions Received 44,351 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,538 17 December 2023 #2 I love the second first look
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,028 Reactions Received 59,193 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 487,254 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 17 December 2023 #3 i like the blue outfit better
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 17 December 2023 #4 She looks good! Reactions: Moguri