Sweet or sour/salty foods? (1 Viewer)

Sweet or sour/salty foods?

  • Sweet

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Sour/salty

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Doesn't matter/Both

    Votes: 4 25.0%

  • Total voters
    16

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
wow you really didn't forget lmao

I like both, but I prefer sweet stuff
why would i forget? lmao

sweet stuff is okkkkkkkkk i guess
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sour and salty, I can't really handle too much sugar it makes me feel bit nauseous. If i'm eating something like cake or candy I usually try to pick something that would also be sour, salty or tart like lemon cheesecake or salty liquorice.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Both but sweet most of the time. But it can can get a bit sickening if I have too much. Sour/salty foods are always great though.

I also really like fried bitter gourd despite it being so bitter and prefering sweet food for some reason. I hated it at first but the taste grew on me as I ate it. It's perfect for a small snack.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why would i forget? lmao

sweet stuff is okkkkkkkkk i guess
bahaa i don't know

I like sweet stuff because salty stuff hurts my tongue. I like sour candies though
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like a bit of both. I don't want to eat to much sweets because it don't make me feel good later. I do like to drink a lot of sweet stuff like boba or starbucks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sour/salty is what I prefer. I only eat sweets occasionally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: perhapz

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I enjoy both but I tend to crave salty a tiny little more
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread