- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,167
- Reactions Received
- 46,825
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,771
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
These pics were just recently Tweeted from TXT's account, and I just HAD to use them in an edit - he looks extremely handsome wearing a tux AND with a random strand of hair in his face! Reminds me of when Zayn had that kind of hairstyle; I loved it then, and I still love it now!
But anyway, enough rambling - would you just admire all the PURPLINESS???
Edit: oh, yeah, and for those who don't know or just joined the Moa fandom, Daniel Choi is the English name of my ult bias, TXT's Yeonjun.
But anyway, enough rambling - would you just admire all the PURPLINESS???
Edit: oh, yeah, and for those who don't know or just joined the Moa fandom, Daniel Choi is the English name of my ult bias, TXT's Yeonjun.