- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
On July 29th, 2009 one of kpop's greatest ggs made their not-really-iconic, extremely-underappreciated debut. Since I feel T-ara doesn't get enough love around here, I'll be sharing bops each day for 10 days
Honoring T-ara and making it easier to get into them
Each day reflects the number of members in T-ara for it's corresponding year and will not only be pulled from group songs, but also solos, collabs and units as well. Unfortunately, I can't pull songs only from each year due to MBK greed and/or inactivity so the songs will be randomized
1. Falling U (Absolute First Album 2009)
2. TTL 2. Listen (Absolute First Album 2009)
3. I Don't know (Black Eyes 2010)
4. O My God (Black Eyes 2011)
5. Lead The Way (Gossip Girl 2014)
6. Round and Round
7. Love Poem ( Soyeon Solo, Bunny Style)