Appreciation T-ARA 10th Anniversary Celebration: Day 4 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

On July 29th, 2009 one of kpop's greatest ggs made their not-really-iconic, extremely-underappreciated debut. Since I feel T-ara doesn't get enough love around here, I'll be sharing bops each day for 10 days:sanapray:
Honoring T-ara and making it easier to get into them :dab:
Each day reflects the number of members in T-ara for it's corresponding year and will not only be pulled from group songs, but also solos, collabs and units as well. Unfortunately, I can't pull songs only from each year due to MBK greed and/or inactivity so the songs will be randomized

1. Just Now


2. Love Play (Day By Day 2012)


3. Soap Bubbles (Qri and Boram Duet. Bunny Style! 2013)


4. Really Really Like You (John Travolta Wannabe 2011)


5. I'm Okay (JTW 2011)


6. I Know the Feeling


7. Dejá Vu (Treasure Box)


8. Love Effect (Elsie Solo)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
YOU HAVE NO IDEA how much I love this song I just LOVE THIS SONG is one of the best songs in kpop such an underrated masterpiece
but again T-ara only blessed us with amazing bops... Your threads about them are really good
Thank you so much :nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Thread of the day :maheart: T-ara deserve more love:sanapray:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Can you tag me when you post these? I feel like these threads will help me learn more about T-ara, but I've missed half of them so far :pandasad:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Can you tag me when you post these? I feel like these threads will help me learn more about T-ara, but I've missed half of them so far :pandasad:
No problem :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Soap Bubbles :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary:

and Really Really Like You is one of my fave bsides :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread